5 Emerging PR Trends
Gone are the days when the work of public relations was just limited to the print media, television etc. With the introduction of the internet, the opportunities for PR services have increased. There are the numbers of emerging trends which are spreading like a wildfire. Let’s discuss a few of them.
- Social Media will play an instrumental role: Digital space is expanding and the emphasis on it is increasing. All corporate want to invest in the digital space and a positive brand image is the need of the hour.
- Measuring Engagement: Analyzing the number of likes, shares and comments you are getting is essential, but you also need to gather understanding from such engagement. It helps you to analyze who are following your content. This also gives you the right to respond to positive and negative responses.
- SEO becomes essential: Using SEO to find out relevant Keywords and integrating them into your content will increase your chance of being featured on the first page Search Engine Results Page (SERP)
- High-Quality Content: As we know Content is the King of Public Relations. It is something which represents you in front of the client and the final audience. With the shift to digital and short-staffed newsrooms, developing good and high quality has become even more paramount to successful PR firms. When we talk about high-quality content it should be free from grammatical error.
- Multi-tasking PR officials: Multitasking seems like a great way to get a lot done at once. A PR official who can generate content, handle media are more in demand and their future is bright. Playing every role in Public Relation is essential to remain sustained.